The DPSA welcomes members back to the club from 4 July.
The bar will re-open from 4 July for members only, operating in accordance with the government’s COVID-19 secure guidance.
The Club will be opening for usual hours (5pm Mon-Thurs; 12 noon Fri/Sat/Sun).
You will notice some differences:
- the clubhouse seating inside and outside has been reconfigured to allow social distancing
- one-way routes around the club are clearly indicated
- members will be checked in and offered a table indoors (or outdoors weather permitting) as preferred
- members’ names and contact details will be taken on arrival, to help with NHS Test and Trace if required
- capacity is limited and members may have to wait to be checked in
- a waiting service will be provided at busier times and members will not be permitted to come up to the bar for service
- drinks can ONLY be consumed while seated at tables, and tables and chairs must not be moved
- members are requested not to return glasses to the bar.
Government social distancing guidance must be followed:
- the government distancing guideline of 2m must be observed wherever possible (or 1m with mitigation such as being back to back)
- indoor tables must only be in groups of up to 2 households
- outdoor tables may be of up to 6 from different households (or more than 6 if just 2 households)
- hand sanitiser will be provided for regular use by members
- smokers are asked to move well away from the clubhouse, patio and balcony, and to observe social distancing
Please bear in mind that everything might take a little longer and things will feel different while we get used to the new set up.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back!