The DPSA bar is re-opening for outdoor service only from 12 April.
· Monday 12 April 12 noon to 9pm
· Thereafter until 17 May at the earliest:
o Monday to Thursday CLOSED
o Fridays and Saturdays 12 noon to 9
o Sundays 12 noon to 8.
These hours are flexible and will be kept under review. We may close at short notice if the weather is bad or turnout is very low, and we may open occasionally mid-week for special events.
When you come to the club please remember:
· Drinks may only be consumed when seated at tables in groups of up to 6
· If tables are full, you will be turned away
· Hand sanitiser to be used and QR sign-in completed by each person attending
· The club house is strictly closed. Access to toilets will be via the Players’ Entrance. The disability toilet can be opened as required.
· Do not come if you feel ill
Dress warmly as we have no heaters. You may bring your own gazebos and blankets.
These arrangements will remain in place until 17 May at the earliest when restricted indoor service resumes.
Drinks will only be served to members so please be ready to renew your membership as required.
Cricket Members should renew their membership with the Cricket Club & not the DPSA but please do this asap by paying yours subs to the club (see details sent out previously).
See you all soon.